GRP fibre pipes stand out for:
- High resistance to chemicals, gases, salt water and fumes
- Resistance to corrosion and long-lasting
- Lightweight: very easy to transport
- Quick to assemble – easy processing
- Resistance to heat, cold and pressure
- Customisation of dimensions and properties
- Fully compatibility through ISO dimensions
The lightweight GRP pipes enable a faster and significantly more cost efficient assembly and processing than conventional piping systems. All possible components, pipe sections and connections are prefabricated as much as possible and supplied for assembly. This saves time and costs. We reduce the installation and reconstruction time through precise planning – and thus the duration of the plant downtime – to a bare minimum. In some cases this is reduced by up to 80 %.
The standard pipe system from Fiberpipe is constructed according to ISO dimensions. Fiberpipe pipes are fully compatible with existing pipe systems. Standard parts can be used as retaining fixtures.
Fiberpipe pipes and containers
- increase operational safety,
- minimise downtimes,
- increase component service life,
- maximise plant availability.
Stock management and 24 hour service
Fiberpipe readily acts as an extended pipe warehouse for many companies and plant operators. Our large warehouse area and quick delivery times are crucial here – Fiberpipe ensures that all desired products are always available at short notice. On request, we also assume a 24 hour repair service together with our experienced employees – with protective equipment and the highest security requirements.