Complete resistance to internal and external influences mean that fibreglass containers can be used anywhere. From large storage tanks with diameters of up to 8,000 mm and 800 m³ contents to smaller containers for all industry sectors: pressure resistance and robustness make Fiberpipe containers attractive components in plants and power plant construction. GRP containers are ideal storage tanks for all operating materials: from fully desalinated water to chips, suspensions, solutions and acids to smoke gases. The resistant surfaces can be easily cleaned. The containers are corrosion proof, lightweight and quickly assembled as well as particularly long-lasting.
The following companies work with Fiberpipe containers
- Larox GmbH, Alsdorf (Germany)
- Conergy SolarModule GmbH & Co. KG, Frankfurt/Oder (Germany)
- Rippert Anlagentechnik, Herzebrock-Clarholz (Germany)
- Breitner Abfüllanlagen GmbH, Schwäbisch Hall (Germany)
- SiC Processing GmbH, Bautzen (Germany)